Join in building the Future
TransNamib Holdings Limited is a state-owned enterprise. We are driven by our goals as a multimodal transport service company, to maintain our passion for excellence in the provision of road and rail transport solutions within Namibia and within the region. We are “Transporting Namibia’s Success”. Here is your opportunity to be part of our continuous growth at TransNamib Holdings Limited.
Paterson Grading Level: D4
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent is responsible for the Company’s Financial Management Accounting integrity for the internal control systems development, interpretation and reporting of financial information to support the attainment of the Company’s strategic business objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- B Com degree in Accounting plus a Chartered Accountant qualification
- Five years of experience in a financial accounting environment as an Accountant of which three must have been at the management level
- Practical working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), track record of good financial management, knowledge of financial and accounting software (SAP, TRACCS) applications
- Financial analysis, accounting skills, management & leadership and interpersonal skills, advanced report writing and presentation skills, negotiation, planning and advanced computer skills
- Stress management, time management, emotional maturity/ self-control, goal directness, self-starting initiatives, independent, flexible, reliable and honest
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Financial Accounting, Reporting and Auditing
Budgeting and Reporting
Technological Innovation & Competitiveness
Business Growth and Profitability
Applications should be forwarded to the email:
Recruitment.Management@transnamib.com.na, with a clear indication of position applied for in the subject line.
Enquiries: Mr. E. Mukaya, Tel: 0819582028
CLOSING DATE: 01 December 2023
Applicants in “Designated Groups” especially women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.