- Key Thrusts
- Property Administration: Lease/Contracts Management.
- Revenue Growth: Increase occupancy rate of Tenants
- Cost cutting and containment – Municipal costs
- Capital Value Growth: Property Maintenance/ Upgrading and New Developments.
- Managing of Property Related risks: Insurance, Design, and Security against vandalism.
Property business unit aims to manage TransNamib’s properties effectively and efficiently in order to secure rental income and contribute to the Company’s bottom line. It furthermore aims to capitalize on the increasing demand of prime property and would like to position itself as a key role player in the property market.