TransNamib is more than just a transport company. We offer many opportunities to the benefit of all Namibians. In an effort to build strong relationships with our valuable stakeholders, we offer opportunities in these areas:
Ensuring that TransNamib is a successful company that meets clients’ needs requires an effective and efficient team of people. This team consists of people doing various types of jobs on a daily basis.
Choosing to work at TransNamib presents you with these exciting careers, amongst others
• Chartered Accountant
• Chief Security Officer
• Conference Centre Coordinator
• Container Technician/Operator
• Company Secretary
• Customer Service Consultant
• Depot and Warehouse Supervisor
• Drivers (Train and Road)
• Health and Safety Officer
• Hospitality and Catering Practitioners
• Human Resource Practitioner
• Information Technology Specialist
• Legal Advisor
• Logistics Coordinator
• Marketing and Sales Consultant
• Procurement Officer
• Professional Engineer (Civil and Mechanical)
• Professional Chef
• Public Relations Practitioner
• Training and Development Specialist
Read more about possible career paths at Transnamib and download the PDF document here.
For more information or questions about careers at TransNamib, please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources Department at Tel.No.: +264 61 298 2336 or send us an enquiry.
TransNamib supports new entrants into the market by providing them with internship positions.
Interested Namibians can apply for an internship in the following lines of work:
Read more about internship and bursary requirements and download the PDF document here.
For more information about TransNamib’s internship programme, please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources Department at Tel.No.: +264 61 298 2336 or send us an enquiry.